| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Merida in September is somewhat warm at 19.4 °C (66.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.2 °C (77.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.7 °C (60.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in September is 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- The weather in September is quite sopping. A sizable 229mm (9in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 12:02 long and the longest day is 12:16 long with an average length of 12:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Merida September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Merida, Venezuela
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Merida: