| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Merida in March is somewhat warm at 19.1 °C (66.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.9 °C (76.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.3 °C (59.5 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in March is 9.6 °C (17.3 °F).
- The weather in March is marginally dry. Only 63mm (2.5in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 11:56 long and the longest day is 12:11 long with an average length of 12:03.
Check the distance to and compare the Merida March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Merida, Venezuela
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Merida: