| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Merida in July is somewhat warm at 19.3 °C (66.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.5 °C (59.9 °F).
- In July the average daily temperature variation/ range is 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly dry. Circa 119mm (4.7in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:29 long and the longest day is 12:36 long with an average length of 12:33.
Check the distance to and compare the Merida July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Merida, Venezuela
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Merida: