| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Merida in February is somewhat warm at 18.6 °C (65.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.7 °C (76.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.5 °C (58.1 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in February is 10.2 °C (18.4 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched. A mere 48mm (1.9in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 11:45 long and the longest day is 11:56 long with an average length of 11:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Merida February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Merida, Venezuela
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Merida: