| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Merida in August is somewhat warm at 19.4 °C (66.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.3 °C (77.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.6 °C (60.1 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in August is 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in August is a little damp. Some 152mm (6in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 12:17 long and the longest day is 12:29 long with an average length of 12:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Merida August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Merida, Venezuela
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Merida: